ICU / IMCU / CCU – 10:00 AM – 10.30 AM and 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Visitor’s Rules (Do’s & Dont’s):
- Only one attendant is allowed to stay with each patient (except in critical areas). Attendants can wait in waiting area.
- One attendant pass is issued at the time of admission for each patient.
- Payments are taken in cash, DD, Credit card, Debit card, Cheques are not accepted .DD can be made in the name of “Metro Heart Institute” or “Metro Heart multispecialty”.
- Patients bill updates can be received from billing section daily and outstanding needs to be cleared on the same day.
- In case of patients shifting from “lower bed category” to “higher bed category” or vice versa, the charge would be charged according to “higher bed category”.
- Eatables from outside are strictly prohibited in hospital premises.
- Flowers are not allowed in hospital premises.
- Children below 12 years are not permitted in the inpatient areas.
Note: Please take care of your valuable and personal belongings as hospital shall not be responsible for any such loss. In case of any problem or query please contact our Enquiry counter.